THE COMPETITION TOPICS
The topics for the competitions are as follows:
Age 7 to 13
Topic – What I can do to promote integrity, ethical behaviour and fight corruption in Trinidad and Tobago.
Age 7 to 13
Theme – How corruption affects the daily lives of citizens.
THE COMPETITION PRIZES
THE COMPETITION RULES
- The parent or guardian of winners must sign a publicity/film/photograph waiver.
- Essays should be between 500 and 1000 words, written legibly in ball point pen or typed on a computer in Arial, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Posters should be in water colour, oil, acrylic, coloured pencil, charcoal or pen and ink and should be 18 inches by 24 inches.
- All entries must be sensitive to our diverse culture and ought not to denigrate or in any way offend.
- Submissions must be the original unpublished work of the competitor. Submissions prepared for other competitions are not eligible.
- Plagiarism/copying will result in disqualification.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a cover sheet providing the following information on the competitor :
- Contact details – address, telephone number and email address if available
- Entries must be identified as being for the Youth Against Corruption Competition. Posters must be submitted to TTTI 0ffice at Building 7, Unit 4 -12, Fernandes Industrial Centre, Eastern Main Road, Laventille. Essays may be submitted either by email to email@example.com or in hard copy to TTTI 0ffice.
- The deadline for receipt of all entries at TTTI Office is 3.00 pm on Friday 14 April, 2023. Late entries will not be accepted.
- The decision of the Judges is final.
- The results of the competition will be published on TTTI’s website by 28 April, 2023.
- By entering this competition all entrants grant Trinidad and Tobago Transparency Institute and First Citizens a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to use and publish each entry in any and all media – including print and online – for exhibition, publicity and any other purposes which in their sole discretion they deem appropriate.