TTTI works to reduce corruption and foster good governance by raising awareness, stimulating action and contributing to the reform of systems, institutions and laws.
TTTI depends on the support of organisations and individuals interested in its work.
- hurts everyone, and it harms the poor the most
- undermines democracy and the rule of law
- distorts national and international trade
- jeopardises sound governance and ethics in the private sector
- threatens domestic and international security and the sustainability of natural resources
If you agree with any of the above statements and would like to see corruption eliminated or at least much reduced, then you are the kind of person who should support TTTI.
You can do this by making a donation, becoming a member and/or volunteering your services. You do not have to be a member to be a volunteer.